terça-feira, 16 de agosto de 2016

3 months. (One day and five years)

God has a plan.

I hope we're followin it.

We met about five years ago
it was saturday (?)
and we had english classes:
-I was bored.

Were not you?

I liked english
still do but...
I dunno.
It sucks sometimes.

I know it's my job to teach it, sell it
(sometimes)

But I don't like how USA almost  took over the world
with their language

culture

weapons

products, useless shit:

way of life.

I hate it.

But I love you:
-And you know that.

This text will never be translated:
by myself;

 because it is my way
to tell you that
you are special to me
and
I love you

We are officially dating since May:
-day fifteen.
I remember being drunk|:
-Weren't you?

I remember that your brother proposed his girl
like
same day
I hope our relationship lasts. Lasts like...
forever ?

Forever and never are words I do not usually say
or write
because they seem to last too long
I never wanted to have a relationship which "lasts"

Let me explain myself:
A turtle lasts.
A whale.
Trees.

Relationships are not meant to last:

They're meant to be good!!!
to be nice
to be truthful
trustful.
We have a nice link (in many ways lol)

Well,
I really hope everything goes right...
between us
and we follow the contracts :)

I love you
since I first met you
I just hadn't realized that yet that time.
But know:
-I do.

<3

Um comentário: