quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2016

I am not afraid


Bring it on









I was born to do this

I was born to fight the war

Against demons;
angels;
people;
all the armies;
Heaven or Hell;
God tells

I am a warrior
a sage
a wirzard
a cleric
an assassin
a rogue

I was born to fight the war
doomsday is written in my blood
through my veins
I can travel fast
I can run
Walk through time
through space
Faster than anyone besides God HimSelf

He made me
You
Everything that you can or can't step on

From a divine part of His Spirit

So, Why I am not God?
Or try to?

Cuz Lucyfer tried to
And I have learned from Satan's mistakes

I love God
His Son
His Spirit

They are all part of me and I:
am part of Them

That is why I am the best dog
 that The Holy Trinity ever imagined they could have
I fight for Them
As They also fight for Me.

I am not God

I never killed God:

just as Nieztsche tried to.

I read your books, boy.
I hope He has mercy on you
I would not.
If I was the judge, you would go Down

That is why;
I am not God
Not a judge,

I fight for Him.
I can do two things:
Sell and fight

I chose to fight

I am not afraid, bring on your troops, Lucy.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário