terça-feira, 8 de novembro de 2016

November, ten years from now

Talking about future changes it (?)
-I hope not.



"I am tired from work,
it is not that I am not rich yet
It is just that I want the best stuff to my kids

We live in a nice place
We have cool stuff
There is nothing we can't buy:
Thanks to God

Clock marked 6:11pm
I had a tea, just like past ten years from now
I am really close to my old table
That headache was killin me

Now, there sits a boy in the middle of his 20's and I do feel he does not like me
-I do not give a fuck.

Will him turn into the next boss?
-I dont want to see that

Never gave.
When my boss, was my boss:
-I sort of liked him

And I  have learned so much with him


My children are almost in their teen-age's and that sucks.
My wife is gettin prettier day-by-day.
We are going for the third kid,
and her name will be

Hope
-This time I could choose (HAHA)

We want to move to another country:
-Where should we go?

Technology has not developed that much, people:
-Not in a useful way.

Social networks began to suck,
as always,
and medicine is still more or less good

I think it is time to go back:
go back to past and

sit where I should be now

08/11/2016's table.

Perhaps, talking about future settles it. Instead.
I do hope so.

-See you here, future me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário